Everyone has them, but have you ever challenged yourself to really jot down the items on your bucket list? I realized I’ve never written them down, and I write everything down!
For this exercise, I suggest using the buddy system and share your list with a friend! You never know, you may be able to tackle a few of them together or help each other in achieving them.
I had a bit of writer’s block for the first few, but once I started going they flowed quickly and I didn’t even realize I had this many!
Give it a shot, you’ll be surprised what random things come to mind that you’ve always wanted to do and never thought you could add to your bucket list.
- Visiting Anne Boleyn’s burial site in London
- Visiting Marilyn Monroe’s burial site in LA
- Walk down the Rue Cambon in Paris
- Write a children’s book
- Go on a yoga retreat
- Live in Spain for a year as an adult
- Swim with dolphins
- Have a pet mini pig
- Practice towards a yoga headstand
- Go paintballing
- Attend a World Cup game
- Become a morning person
- Chat fashion with SJP while eating donuts
- Create my family tree
- Take up mindfulness meditation
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Take hip-hop classes
- Take a helicopter ride
- Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Rock climbing class
- Meet Eminem
- Go on a picnic
- Have a fried Twinkie (with milk)
- Get my Mamá María’s rosary blessed at the Vatican
- Learn to drive a stick-shift car
- Go horseback riding
- Master photoshop
- Explore photography
- Be on a movie / TV set
- See a show in Vegas
- Adopt a senior dog
- Save a wildlife creature
This is obviously a work in progress as I’m going to keep updating my list as I’m able to cross things off and maybe even add new ones as I gain more life experience.
Keep in mind that if things on this list don’t ever get accomplished it’s ok, just have fun with it, it’s all about the experiences.
I would love to hear some of your ideas! How many from my list are on yours?
Feel free to share this post and challenge yourself as well as a friend to get your bucket list on paper!